onsdag den 5. januar 2011

Is Agger out of order?

Agger said: "If I'm not playing in the Liverpool team on a regular basis then I am ready to move on."
“I have only just returned from three months out injured so I am in no position at the moment to say I must be in the side for every game.

“But once I have made a few appearances and regained full fitness, I would expect to be starting games. If I'm not playing, I can't see a reason for staying.”

The defender made his first appearance since recovering from a calf inujry against Bolton recently but he expectes to be in Liverpool’s starting eleven more often than not.

I dont think Agger is out off order. First of all, Hodgson has done nothing to ensure that he wants to keep Agger, with reports that he has been offered to other clubs. And I think that Aggers claim for a regular place in the first team is solid, and he is aware that he needs to get his fitness sorted.

Yesterday Joe Cole showed his support to Roy Hodgson, but Hodgson doesent return the favour.

Liverpool midfielder Joe Cole's injury-time winner at the weekend may have eased the pressure on Roy Hodgson but the manager has told the England international he still has plenty to prove.
The 29-year-old came off the bench with eight minutes to go against Bolton on Saturday and tapped home in added time to snatch a 2-1 victory. It was Cole's first Barclays Premier League goal for the club having made 10 appearances since joining in the summer.
Injury saw the former Chelsea player lose his place in the side in November and he has yet to win it back. And although his goal earned Hodgson, whose position has come under increased scrutiny in recent weeks, some breathing space, Cole has been urged to start delivering on a more regular basis.

Once again Roy Hodgson shows his lack of support to Joe Cole. We can all agree that Joe hasent brougth his A-game, but Hodgson should, as he does with Torres, Carragher and Gerrard, show his support for Joe, because he is a class player.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar